Ways to Donate
There are many ways to donate to our school. We welcome donations of time, talent and treasure. Thank you so much for supporting our school.
- A little time spent in prayer for our school community is such a blessing to us.
- Like to spend some time with our children? See Volunteer Opportunities for more information.
- Got A Talent to Share? - Reading Stories, Music, Art, Drama, etc.
- Please Contact Us. We’d love to hear from you.
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
- You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile, your shopping cart, wish list, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
- The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Start Saving - It all adds up!
- HyVee Receipts – Save your receipts. Send them to school with your child. HyVee donates $1 for every $200 worth of receipts.
- Box Tops for Education – found on General Mills products. Clip these box tops and bring them to school.
- Recycle Printer Cartridges – Turn in your used printer cartridges. STM Catholic School will receive a rebate that will go towards your child’s education!
- Tyson Project A+ - Found on most Tyson products. The school receives .24 for every label received. Go to projectaplus.tyson.com/products.aspx to get a list of participating products.